What are some of the reasons for buying your insurance online? They might include the following benefits:
- you are able to shop from the comfort of your own home;
- it is possible to research the product online before you buy;
- it is quick – the interval between entering your chosen supplier’s website and completion of the purchase can be less than a few minutes (if the service allows you to buy online);
- it is easy – websites tend to be designed to be extremely user-friendly; and
- depending on the product and the supplier, you may even gain a discount for buying online rather than by any other method.
Buying caravan insurance online
In a guide to its members selling products online, the Association of British Insurers (ABI) asserts that customers are entitled to expect a high level of service, whether the purchase is being made through the website of an insurer, a comparison website, or a broker.
Here at Cover4Caravans we have taken that advice to heart by providing not only all the benefits of buying online but also a dedicated telephone service so that our customers receive may receive a personal service from one of our UK-based and experienced account handlers.
Both through our online quote, application and payment systems and through our panel of telephone advisors we are able to add value to the way in which you buy your caravan insurance online.
Of course, you might choose to use the internet to do all of your research yourself.
It may be easy to tell yourself that you know your caravan, you know what you need from your insurance and you may use this knowledge to identify and track down those insurers capable of delivering what you want.
You may discover that there are a number of problems with this approach:
- at times, insurance may be a complicated affair;
- even if you know your caravan well and have a good idea how insurance may give you the protection you need, it may be surprising how easy it is to overlook – or simply be unaware of – potentially critical elements of cover;
- similarly, you may think that you are aware of all of the potential insurers capable of arranging the cover you need – and are surprised when someone mentions a provider you had overlooked or simply been unaware of.
These are all issues on which an independent, specialist caravan insurance provider, such as ourselves, may be in a position to add considerable value.
The specialist provider is likely to have extensive experience in finding insurance for many customers, some of whom may share very similar circumstances and needs to your own – it is unlikely that they will be unaware of the type and level of cover you need.
Similarly, specialist providers are likely to have used their experience and expertise to forge close working relationships within the insurance market generally. Their inside knowledge of the industry may help to ensure that no potential insurer is overlooked, but that every avenue and every supplier is explored in full.
In this way, the specialist provider is likely to have the expertise, experience and desire to deliver the highest level of customer service that individual needs and requirements are closely matched to whatever insurer is able to provide the cover – at a competitive price.