If you are a more mature caravanner looking for touring caravan insurance, then with some providers, you may have found it difficult or even too expensive to get covered. You may find that some companies will simply refuse to insure you, while others will try and charge you ridiculously high premiums as soon as you hit that magic number of 60.
These providers sometimes appear to have overlooked that while your eyesight or hearing may not be as great as it once was (after all, along with a few grey hairs comes a decline in our senses), the many years’ experience you have in touring may far outweigh that of younger caravanners – who may not be charged as much for their cover.
The good news is that at Cover4Caravans we are not ageist and can offer affordable cover, no matter what your age.
Unlike some other companies, we do not impose age limits – upper or lower – on our tourer insurance, and we are happy to offer caravan cover for the over 60’s, over 70’s and even the over 80’s! Similarly, we don’t believe in penalising much younger drivers either.
All of our customers – regardless of age – can benefit from one of our tourer policies, such as:
• 240 days continental cover as standard;
• discounts, including renewal discounts each year you remain with us and for owners whose caravans are stored on CaSSOA sites;
- a low policy excess (the excess is the first part of any successful claim that you are financially liable for);
• for new policyholders, we offer a claim free discount;
• if you have had two or more claims we will discuss these with you and try and agree a fair premium;
- payment by credit card or direct debit so you can spread the cost;
• no age limit on the caravan but for older caravans it will be insured at market value only, as stated in the Glass’s Guide.
As you can see from the snapshot of policy benefits above, we work hard to make sure you get the most cost-effective cover for your tourer and at a price that meets your budget.
We are available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to provide a no-obligation quote. Or, alternatively, if you would rather talk to one of team of experts, then please feel free to call us during office hours. We will be very happy to help.