If you are looking around for the best touring caravan insurance quotes, you perhaps need, in the first instance, to have a fair idea of just what exactly you mean by best touring caravan insurance quote.
Each and every caravanner may have a different view of what constitutes the best tourer insurance for them and what is best for someone else may not be best for you.
For example, when you think about the best touring caravan insurance quotes, do you mean:
- the cheapest;
- the most expensive but one which offers the most cover;
- the policy that provides you with the cover that you need and want.
Which touring caravan insurance?
As you can see, there may be different ideas as to what you as an individual thinks is the best cover compared to someone else’s. Let’s review them …
Cheap tourer insurance premiums
If you opt for the cheapest cover, then you may save a little on the policy premiums.
Possibly though, some of the levels of cover provided may be less than sufficient in the event that you have to make a claim. You may also find that continental cover may not be provided as part of the insurance package and that this, if bought separately, may change your ideas about the cheapness of the policy.
Expensive – so must be good!
The most expensive policy or the one that offers the most cover doesn’t necessarily have to be the best. If you are looking for appropriate cover for your tourer, what’s the point of buying cover that you don’t actually need?
The best caravan insurance
The best caravan insurance quotes may turn out to be the ones that most closely match your requirements and your pocket.
You may find that there are a fair few differences in the cover offered by your quotes.
Typically these may include things such as:
- discounts perhaps being available for caravan club membership (often called caravan club insurance discounts), parking your caravan off road when not in use, fitting approved tracking devices or using a site which has no history of flooding, etc;
- the criteria used for determining new for old replacement of your tourer – some policies may offer this if your caravan is up to three years old regardless of the number of previous owners (others though may require you to have been the owner from new);
- not all providers may offer quotes if you have previously had to claim on your policy.
You may wish to bear in mind, when looking for the best touring caravan insurance quotes that you may need to read through the terms and conditions. These may contain important requirements relating to your caravan cover.
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or queries on getting a suitable tourer caravan insurance quote or your existing caravan cover. We are here to help!